Christmas Day Indigestion
With Christmas almost here this week is perfect for a health tip on indigestion and what to do about it.
Chances are you or someone in your family will have indigestion this weekend from overeating. Not just from eating too much but from eating too many different kinds of food at the same meal.
Here are some traditional Chinese dietary tips for preventing indigestion:
1. Stop eating at about 75% full.
2. Do not drink iced drinks together with your meals.
3. Don't pile dessert and/or fruit in on top of your meal - it's a bad combination of foods.
If you do happen to overeat and get indigestion:
4. Drink a cup of strong green tea.
5. Walk for 20 minutes (or more) while rubbing your abdomen in clockwise circles around your belly button.
6. An hour or so after eating do the
7. Remember steps 1-3 before your next meal.
All the best for a happy, healthy Christmas!
About the Author
Matthew Scott is a professionally trained Chinese medicine practitioner from Australia. In 2000, after ten years in professional practice, Matthew went to China to further his studies for a few months. He’s been there ever since, immersed in the culture, raising a family and showing people worldwide the Chinese way of health.
Health & exercise programs for Long Life, Anxiety, Meditation, Sleep, Common Cold, Neck, Headaches, Waist, Knees.
Self Help Products
Holistic Health Reports
Chinese Herbal Guide
Visit Matthew's websites for more info.
The content of this email is not to be considered as medical advice. Always consult a doctor or other qualified health professional before starting or changing any health or fitness program.